All registrations should be completed online through your student eServices. 门户网站的工作人员可以回答您的问题，但不能处理注册.
Summer 2022 semester: May 14–Aug. 14, 2022
Fall 2022 semester: Aug. 20–Dec. 11, 2022
Summer/Fall Priority Registration Begins Monday, March 21, 8 a.m. and is based on completed and transfer coursework. Log into eServices to view registration time and to access class schedule.
Summer/Fall 2022 Registration Timetable
Start Time/ Credits Earned
Monday, March 21, 8 a.m. Graduate students
Monday, March 21, 8 a.m. Cohort members
Monday, March 21, 8 a.m. 120+ credits
Thursday, March 24, 8 a.m. 90-119 credits
Tuesday, March 29, 8 a.m. 60-89 credits
Friday, April 1, 8 a.m. 0-59 credits
Monday, April 11, 8 a.m. Summer Visiting Student Registration
Monday, June 6, 8 a.m. Fall Visiting Student Registration
Monday, May 16, 8 a.m. Summer Senior Citizen Registration
Monday, Aug. 22 8 a.m. Fall Senior Citizen Registration
Safety is Priority
Social distancing, cleaning and safety protocols remain in effect on campus.
The university leadership will continue to monitor the guidance from city, state, and health officials.
At this point and until further notice, 全球最大体育平台将继续要求人们在全球最大体育平台的校园任何地点戴口罩，以促进全球最大体育平台校园社区的健康和安全. Please check COVID-19 Response for Students as plans frequently change.
Delivery Method Summer/Fall 2022
- Hybrid: 这种类型的课程有计划地混合了面对面的会议和结构化的在线学习. 寻找预定的时间和时间，面对面的课程和任何预定的在线课程.
- Mostly Online: Courses of this type have a planned mix of in-person sessions, proctored exams, and structured online learning. 寻找预定的日期和时间，面对面的课程和预定的在线课程.
- Hyflex: Courses of this type will have a day, time, and classroom assigned. 教员将为选择面对面授课的学生提供面对面授课. 课程也将通过Zoom向喜欢在线学习的学生播放.
The following course types are delivered using only online instruction. 学生需要使用电脑和互联网才能顺利完成这些课程. In addition, if the course includes proctored exams, students will need access to a computer with a web camera. Read the course notes in eServices carefully.
- Completely Online—Synchronous: Courses of this type will consist of only online learning activities. Look for the scheduled dates and times for the online class sessions.
- Completely Online—Asynchronous: 这种类型的课程将只包括在线学习活动，没有任何要求, scheduled class sessions.
In-Person Session Decision Timepoints
The university will continue to monitor COVID cases in the Twin Cities, the guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health, the Center for Disease Control, and the Minnesota State System of Colleges and Universities.
Find your advisor
你指定的学术导师列在学位审核报告的最上面。. Also, the list of Undergraduate Advising Centers for each college or school is available for you to view.
Preparing to register
在当前课程开始大约一个月后，即注册开始的时候，提前计划下一个注册期, advisors are often overloaded and some courses fill quickly.
- Know your registration window: Register as soon as possible after your window opens. 注册窗口是根据你已经完成的学分来分配的.
- Check for holds: In eServices, click on "Registration Holds" in the menu on the left.
- Keep requirements in mind: 检查你的学位审核报告，并阐明你的专业和毕业所需的课程要求.
- Financial aid and tuition: 是否有适当的支付计划，并了解任何限制或要求你可能有经济援助.
- Placement assessments: 你的成绩将帮助你选择最适合你的数学和写作课程.
- Waitlists: If a course is full, add yourself to the wait list.
Registration mistakes to avoid
- Don't take too many courses because you want to finish your degree quickly. 如果你因为没有足够的学习时间而退学或失败，你将浪费时间和金钱. Pace yourself.
- Don't ignore prerequisites. If you don't have the right preparation for a course, don't register for it.
- Don't take a course you already completed elsewhere.
- Don't repeat a course if you don't need to.
- Don't take courses that don't count toward fulfilling your degree's requirements.